The Amerikahaus offers proctoring services for students enrolled in a distance learning program at North American colleges or universities.
- We invigilate paper-based as well as online exams.
- The tests are taken at the Amerikahaus.
- We might proctor several students at once in the same room.
- Proctoring is only offered during regular office hours and not on weekends.
Please check your preferred date with us well in advance. Different events in our house might make it impossible for us to provide a room or staff on certain dates to proctor your exam. Due to these restraints, we unfortunately cannot proctor multiple exams on one day.
Fees per exam
- a non-refundable administrative fee of 15 EUR
- 15 EUR per scheduled exam hour
- postage costs if needed
If you cancel your appointment less than 24 hours in advance, we will charge the full amount.
If you arrive late for your exam, we will charge you extra for the delay.
Please check with your college or university administration about the conditions for off-campus exams before contacting us. In order to get Amerikahaus registered with your home institution as a proctoring center, you may need to provide the following proctor details:
Rachel Steinhaus (primary contact), Ines Jaehnert (back-up contact)
Amerikahaus - Bavarian Center for Transatlantic Relations
Barer Straße 19 a
Phone: +49 (0)89 55 25 37-17
Fax: +49 (0)89 55 25 37-37
Please register here for proctoring at the Amerikahaus.